For Families In Neighbourhoods (FFIN)
FFIN is funded by the Department of Communities and runs programs aimed at local families in the Deception Bay and surrounding areas.
- Therapeutic Counselling
- Inside Out Parenting course
- Social inclusion activities such as the adult choir “Harmony” and Tea on the Terrace.
To enquire about any of these programs, or to make an appointment, please contact the Neighbourhood Centre on 07 3204 2022 or email us.
Therapeutic Counselling can cover many issues, including:
- Personal issues that impact on relationships
- Anxiety and depression
- Grief and loss
- Dealing with anger
- Communication/Social skills
- Couple counselling
- Relationship maintenance
- Separation and divorce
- Dealing with conflict
- Parenting & parent/child relationships
- Blending families
- Building relationships