And wisely manage emotions to improve family relationships.
This course is designed to help you understand your anger, what lies beneath it and take charge of it.
Learn skills that support healthy relationships and are built on the values of equality and respect.
- Explores your anger, what lies beneath it and how it affects yourself, your family and others
- Provides skills to manage your emotions in safe and responsible ways in order to develop healthy family relationships in all its stages
- Helps you discover strengths within yourself and in important relationships to be allies against your anger
- Looks to a future with you in charge of your anger and ways to keep it that way
It is unlikely that you can change unhealthy behaviour on your own, however change starts with you.
The first steps to change are:
- Taking responsibility for your behavior
- Seeking help
This takes courage.
This program is facilitated by Issac Williamson who has a university post graduate qualifications in counsellling has been running groups and counselling individuals and families for over 20 years.
The first course for 2017 will commence Monday the 20th of February and finish on March 27th.
Time: 12:00pm to 2:00pm
For course dates and times please enquire at the Neighbourhood Centre at reception or call 07 3204 2022.